It is hard to believe that when faced with the obvious problems of the Iran “deal,” the most powerful country in the world just gives in.
Here is a top 10 of Iran agreement red flags:
10.“Death to America”
Apparently it is out of fashion to take literally the words of world leaders, the same leaders with whom you are negotiating about nuclear weapons, words they keep repeating, shouting and loudly encouraging others to believe, the words of rulers for whom “death to America” is a goal, an agenda. If someone states clearly and repeatedly that he hates you and wants to kill you, why would you help him to more firepower?
9. Destroying Israel is “Non-negotiable”
The familiar talk of wiping Israel off the map has continued, even escalated, during discussion of Iran’s nuclear program. And if we doubt the literal nature of these words, or imagine that they are simply bluster, we need only notice the way Iran’s actions are consistent with these threats:
8. Iran arms Hezbollah.
7. Iran arms West Bank terror groups and pays terrorists’ salaries.
6. Iran arms Hamas and builds terror tunnels.
5. At the same time, Iran backs militias in Yemen, in Iraq, in Lebanon, and in Syria.
4. Iran has not been required to stop any of its terrorist activities.
3. Whatever else Iran’s leaders say, they say clearly that they intend to become the one dominant, ruling, and Islamist power in the Middle East.
2. The deal isn’t really a deal, anyway. If the intention had been to stop Iran’s nuclear program, it is a failure. There’s nothing in the agreement that does this. In fact, even if the intention had been to slow down the program, it is a failure, for it doesn’t do this, either, as there is no guarantee of inspections.
1. Iran is already the biggest sponsor of terror in the world, making it the most dangerous place in the world for nuclear weapons.
Looks like the negotiators ignored the red flags and raised a white one.